Monday - Wednesday
June 24-26, 2013
Click here for details.
Nov. 13-16, 2013
Click here to view a list of exhibitors.
TSCA Reform Effort
NORA Buyers Guide
Ask the Expert
Logging in for the first time?
Click here to retrieve your password. Your username is your email address.
|Welcome to NORA eNews, providing association, member and industry news for companies involved in the responsible recycling of used oil and related materials. To submit information for NORA eNews, please contact NORA at email@example.com or 703-753-4277.
2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting to be Held in Nashville
The 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting will be held Monday to Wednesday, June 24-26 at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Register: Click here for a printable registration form.
- Hotel Reservations: The NORA group rate is $180/night. For reservations, call the Renaissance Nashville Hotel by June 3rd at 800-468-3571 and reference the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting or click here to make your reservations online.
- Sponsor/Advertise: Build your brand and promote your company to industry leaders with a sponsorship or advertisement. Click here to view all sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
2013 NORA Winter Meeting Recap
Over 200 industry leaders attended the 2013 NORA Winter Meeting in Las Vegas on February 27-March 1.
- Click here to view photos from the event.
- Click here to view the Winter Meeting Committee Book (PDF - 6.5 MB)
- Meeting minutes will be posted on the NORA website by March 18.
Heritage-Crystal Clean Obtains Air Permit to Expand Re-Refinery
NORA Member Heritage - Crystal Clean, LLC recently obtained a required
air permit to allow it to expand feedstock input capacity at its
re-refinery in Indianapolis. According to Lube Report,
Heritage - Crystal Clean will be able to expand its input capacity from
50 million gallons to 75 million gallons if it chooses to do so. Click here to read more from Lube Report.
Obama Nominates McCarthy for EPA Administrator
President Obama announced the nomination of Gina McCarthy for EPA Administrator on March 4. McCarthy currently serves as EPA administrator for the EPA Office of Air and Radiation. Click here to read more from Reuters.
2013 NORA PCB/TSCA Reform Effort - Donate Now
NORA recently launched a major lobbying effort to modify the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and the associated regulations and guidance to assure that there are more environmentally sound, but economically feasible, options for addressing PCB contaminated used oil.
- NORA needs your help. Click here for a printable donation form.
- Click here for additional information on the project, including a list of contributors.
Universal Lubricants Opens Dallas Warehouse
NORA Member Universal Lubricants, LLC recently opened a 52,000 square-foot lubricant warehouse and distribution center in Dallas. According to Lube Report, Universal Lubricants, which will serve as the primary distributor of Valvoline lubricants in the Dallas market, has opened or expanded four distribution center in the past year. Click here to read more from Lube Report.
Kline Releases Report on U.S. Re-Refining Industry
Global consulting and research firm Kline & Company recently published its "Used Oils and Re-refined Lubricants: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities" report. Click here for more information on the report.
NORA Seeks Company History Stories, Additional Newsletter Content
Do you have an interesting story to share about your company history to be highlighted in the next NORA newsletter? Are you interested in publishing a non-selling article on subjects of interest to NORA members? If so, contact NORA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NORA Marketplace is the liquid recycling industry's destination for companies looking to buy, sell or find items or materials. Companies that would like to place a listing in the NORA Marketplace should contact NORA at email@example.com or 703-753-4277.
- REDUCED PRICE: Ecologix EC300 / ED300 Evaporator - Located in the Midwest, this evaporator is just 4 years old and in excellent condition. Asking price has been reduced from $40,000 to $30,500. Click here for more information.
- NEW: Harlingen, Texas Terminal Facility for Sale - A NORA member is selling its Harlingen, Texas terminal facility. The facility includes four cone roof tanks with a capacity of 61,000 bbls of liquid products. Click here for more information. If interested, contact Tim Thomas at 713-963-2837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recycled Mineral Spirits Wanted - A NORA member is interested in buying recycled mineral spirits on a regular, monthly basis. To have your information forwarded to the buyer, email email@example.com.
- Flash Point Tester Wanted
- Off-Spec Used Oil For Sale
- Recycled #5 Fuel Oil For Sale
- Used Oil Needed
3 New Members Join NORA
Welcome to NORA's newest members listed below. NORA relies heavily on word of mouth marketing. If you know a company that should be a NORA member, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view a current list of NORA member companies.
- Capital Community Bank (Provo, Utah)
- International Treatment Chemicals, LLC (Evansville, Indiana)
- Ram Patel (Edison, New Jersey)
Classic Used Oil Generators: 1914 Renault
Click here to read about the latest car in NORA's series of Classic Used Oil Generators: the 1914 Renault.