Monday, June 24 - Wednesday, June 26
Click here for details.
Nov. 13-16, 2013
Click here for exhibitor information.
TSCA Reform Effort
NORA Buyers Guide
Logging in for the first time?
Click here to retrieve your password. Your username is your email address.
|Welcome to NORA eNews, providing association, member and industry news for companies involved in the responsible recycling of used oil and related materials. To submit information for NORA eNews, please contact NORA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-753-4277.
Register Now for the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville
The 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting will be held Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26 at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Register: Click here to register online or click here for a printable registration form.
- Hotel Reservations: The NORA group rate is $180/night. For reservations, call the Renaissance Nashville Hotel by June 3rd at 800-468-3571 and reference the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting or click here to make your reservations online.
- Sponsor/Advertise: Build your brand and promote your company to industry leaders with a sponsorship or advertisement. Click here to view all sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
NORA Files Amicus Brief in New York Case Involving Heating Oil
On April 11, NORA filed a "friend of the court" brief in a New York class action case in which the plaintiffs allege that the defendant engaged in a fraudulent "blending scheme" by mixing used oil with virgin fuel and selling this "adulterated fuel" to unsuspecting consumers. Click here to read more about NORA's brief.
Jerry Correll Named President of Safety-Kleen
NORA Member Clean Harbors Environmental Services recently announced that Jerry
Correll has been promoted to president of NORA Member Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc.
Click here to read more.
Universal Lubricants Spotlights Motor Oil Recycling for Earth Day
NORA Member Universal Lubricants, LLC is asking motorists to make oil recycling a national movement this Earth Day (April 22). Click here to read more.
Re-Refined Oil Gaining Ground As Green Choice
The re-refined oil market was recently featured in a Wisconsin State Journal article. The article discusses local reaction to consumer choices and product availability in Wisconsin. Click here to read more from Wisconsin State Journal.
2013 NORA Trade Show - Limited Space Available
The 2013 NORA Annual Recycling Conference & Trade Show floor plan is now available. Just 57 exhibit spaces are available, and the show is already 20% sold.
- Click here to view the 2013 Trade Show floor plan.
- Click here for an exhibit agreement form to reserve your booth.
- Click here for a list of current exhibitors.
Hydrodec Establishes Strategic Partnership With G&S Technologies Group
NORA Member Hydrodec North America, LLC recently announced a major expansion of its North American business through a strategic partnership with G&S Technologies Group, a New Jersey-based transformer recover services group. The partnership will increase Hydrodec's U.S. production capacity by 140%. Click here to read more.
2013 NORA PCB/TSCA Reform Effort - Donate Now
NORA recently launched a major lobbying effort to modify the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and the associated regulations and guidance to assure that there are more environmentally sound, but economically feasible, options for addressing PCB-contaminated used oil.
- NORA needs your help. Click here for a printable donation form or click here to donate online.
- Click here for additional information on the project, including a list of contributors.
Veolia Opens Used Oil Recycling Plant in France
Veolia Environnement and oil company Total opened a used oil recycling plant in Normandy, France last week. The facility, which cost €55 million and took 20 months to build, has a capacity to process 120,000 tons of oil per year. Click here to read more from Waste Management World.
The NORA Marketplace is the liquid recycling industry's destination for companies looking to buy, sell or find items or materials. Companies that would like to place a listing in the NORA Marketplace should contact NORA at email@example.com or 703-753-4277.
- 2013 Freightliner 108SD Truck - Located in the Southwest, this truck has a Cummins 300 HP diesel engine, 8LL manual transmission, 18 front axle and is white in color. Click here for detailed information on this truck.
- Ecologix EC300 / ED300 Evaporator - Located in the Midwest, this evaporator is just 4 years old and in excellent condition. Asking price has been reduced from $40,000 to $30,500. Click here for more information.
- Harlingen, Texas Terminal Facility for Sale - A NORA member is selling its Harlingen, Texas terminal facility. The facility includes four cone roof tanks with a capacity of 61,000 bbls of liquid products. Click here for more information. If interested, contact Tim Thomas at 713-963-2837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recycled Mineral Spirits Wanted - A NORA member is interested in buying recycled mineral spirits on a regular, monthly basis. To have your information forwarded to the buyer, email email@example.com.
- Flash Point Tester Wanted
- Off-Spec Used Oil For Sale
- Recycled #5 Fuel Oil For Sale
- Used Oil Needed
Classic Used Oil Generators: 1930 Model A Ford Convertible Cabriolet
Click here to read about the latest car in NORA's series of Classic Used Oil Generators: the 1930 Model A Ford Convertible Cabriolet.