Monday - Wednesday
June 24-26, 2013
Click here for details.
Nov. 13-16, 2013
Click here to view a list of exhibitors.
TSCA Reform Effort
NORA Buyers Guide
Logging in for the first time?
Click here to retrieve your password. Your username is your email address.
|Welcome to NORA eNews, providing association, member and industry news for companies involved in the responsible recycling of used oil and related materials. To submit information for NORA eNews, please contact NORA at email@example.com or 703-753-4277.
Register Now for the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville
The 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting will be held Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26 at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Register: Click here to register online or click here for a printable registration form.
- Hotel Reservations: The NORA group rate is $180/night. For reservations, call the Renaissance Nashville Hotel by June 3rd at 800-468-3571 and reference the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting or click here to make your reservations online.
- Sponsor/Advertise: Build your brand and promote your company to industry leaders with a sponsorship or advertisement. Click here to view all sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
Hydrodec Eyeing Group III Plant
NORA Member Hydrodec North America, LLC plans to develop a pilot plant in late 2013 focused on re-refining used paraffinic base stocks and potentially producing Group II and Group III base oils. Click here to read more from Lube Report.
NORA Releases 2013 Membership Directory
NORA recently released the 2013 Membership Directory. The "yellow pages” of the liquid recycling industry, the 168-page 2013 NORA Membership Directory includes company and personnel contact information, volume levels, service areas, services provided, products provided and more. Each directory is a $600 value provided absolutely free to members. Click here to read more.
Oilmen's Introduces Third Generation DEF Insulated Tanker
NORA Member Oilmen's Truck Tanks Inc. recently announced it has developed the third generation of its popular insulated tanker used for hauling diesel exhaust fluid. Click here to read more and view photos and video.
U.S. Renewable Energy Production Now Tops Nuclear Power
According to Quartz, new data shows the U.S. now gets more energy from renewable sources - wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, and biomass - than it does from nuclear power plants. Click here to read more from Quartz.
2013 NORA PCB/TSCA Reform Effort - Donate Now
NORA recently launched a major lobbying effort to modify the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and the associated regulations and guidance to assure that there are more environmentally sound, but economically feasible, options for addressing PCB contaminated used oil.
GOP Lawmakers Push to Remove Energy Regulations
- NORA needs your help. Click here for a printable donation form or click here to donate online.
- Click here for additional information on the project, including a list of contributors.
According to The Hill, a House Energy and Commerce subcommittee says its main goals for this Congress are limiting government involvement in energy production, generation and exports. Click here to read more from The Hill.
The NORA Marketplace is the liquid recycling industry's destination for companies looking to buy, sell or find items or materials. Companies that would like to place a listing in the NORA Marketplace should contact NORA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-753-4277.
- 2013 Freightliner 108SD Truck - Located in the Southwest, this truck has a Cummins 300 HP diesel engine, 8LL manual transmission, 18 front axle and is white in color. Click here for detailed information on this truck.
- Ecologix EC300 / ED300 Evaporator - Located in the Midwest, this evaporator is just 4 years old and in excellent condition. Asking price has been reduced from $40,000 to $30,500. Click here for more information.
- Harlingen, Texas Terminal Facility for Sale - A NORA member is selling its Harlingen, Texas terminal facility. The facility includes four cone roof tanks with a capacity of 61,000 bbls of liquid products. Click here for more information. If interested, contact Tim Thomas at 713-963-2837 or email@example.com.
- Recycled Mineral Spirits Wanted - A NORA member is interested in buying recycled mineral spirits on a regular, monthly basis. To have your information forwarded to the buyer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flash Point Tester Wanted
- Off-Spec Used Oil For Sale
- Recycled #5 Fuel Oil For Sale
- Used Oil Needed
Two New Members Join NORA
Welcome to NORA's newest members listed below. NORA relies heavily on word of mouth marketing. If you know a company that should be a NORA member, email email@example.com. Click here to view a current list of NORA member companies.
- Johnson Energy Solutions, Inc. (Oakland Park, Florida)
- Utility Consultants (Dallas, Texas)
Classic Used Oil Generators: 1966 Pontiac 2+2
Click here to read about the latest car in NORA's series of Classic Used Oil Generators: the 1966 Pontiac 2+2.