Monday, June 24 - Wednesday, June 26
Click here for details.
Nov. 13-16, 2013
Click here for exhibitor information.
TSCA Reform Effort
NORA Buyers Guide
Logging in for the first time?
Click here to retrieve your password. Your username is your email address.
|Welcome to NORA eNews, providing association, member and industry news for companies involved in the responsible recycling of used oil and related materials. To submit information for NORA eNews, please contact NORA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-753-4277.
Register Now for the 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting in Nashville:
The 2013 NORA Mid-Year Meeting will be held Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26 at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Register: Click here to register online or click here for a printable registration form. Click here to view a list of over 170 pre-registered attendees.
- Hotel Reservations: The NORA room block has expired. NORA may be able to assist in obtaining a room. Contact 703-753-4277 or email@example.com.
- Sponsorships Available: Build your brand and promote your company to industry leaders with a sponsorship or advertisement. Click here to view all sponsorship/advertising opportunities. Act soon.
NORA writes Op/Ed piece "Tax on Recycle Motor Oil Would Hurt Consumers, Environment" in California "Capitol Weekly"
California’s Department of Toxic Substances Control is attempting to push through a new tax on used motor oil that would add about $9 - $10 million on the used oil feedstock in California. This proposed tax could undo the state’s progress on its used oil recycling system. Click here to read the Op/Ed.
Progress Report on NORA 2013 PCB/TSCA Reform Effort
NORA’s PCB/TSCA Reform Effort continues to move forward with
a two-track strategy. Two recent, significant events offer encouraging signs
that NORA’s strategy may lead to success. Click here to read more about NORA's progress.
- Click here for additional information on the project, including a list of contributors.
- Click here for a printable donation form or click here to donate online.
NORA Seeking "Impossibly Low Ash Limit" Information
The association is seeking information on counties and states that have implemented or considering implementing "impossibly low ash limits" that may affect the viability of Recycled Fuel Oil market. NORA is beginning a nationwide tracking system that will be made available to members. Submit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oregon Enacts Major Changes to Environmental Insurance Laws
Oregon passed Senate Bill 814, which includes major changes in favor of policyholders and landowners. With overwhelming support from Oregon Legislature, these new laws could fundamentally change the relationship between insurers and policyholders for many environmental claims. Click here to read more about these changes.
2013 NORA Trade Show - Limited Availability - Exhibit Booths 53% Sold
Just 57 exhibit spaces are available at the 2013 NORA Annual Recycling Conference & Trade Show, and the show is
already over half sold.
- Click here to view the 2013 Trade Show floor plan.
- Click here for an exhibit agreement form to reserve your booth.
- Click here to view a current list of exhibitors.
The NORA Marketplace is the liquid recycling industry's destination for companies looking to
buy, sell or find items or materials. Companies that would like to
place a listing in the NORA Marketplace should contact NORA at email@example.com or 703-753-4277.
- 2013 Freightliner 108SD Truck - Located in the Southwest, this truck has a Cummins 300 HP diesel
engine, 8LL manual transmission, 18 front axle and is white in color. Click here for detailed information on this truck.
- Ecologix EC300 / ED300 Evaporator - Located in the Midwest, this evaporator is just 4 years old and in
excellent condition. Asking price has been reduced from $40,000 to
$30,500. Click here for more information.
- Harlingen, Texas Terminal Facility for Sale - A NORA member is selling its Harlingen, Texas terminal facility. The
facility includes four cone roof tanks with a capacity of 61,000 bbls of
liquid products. Click here for more information. If interested, contact Tim Thomas at 713-963-2837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recycled Mineral Spirits Wanted - A NORA member is interested in buying recycled mineral spirits on a
regular, monthly basis. To have your information forwarded to the buyer,
- Flash Point Tester Wanted
- Off-Spec Used Oil For Sale
- Recycled #5 Fuel Oil For Sale
- Used Oil Needed
Four New Members Join NORA
Welcome to NORA's newest members listed below. NORA relies
heavily on word of mouth marketing. If you know a company that should be
a NORA member, email email@example.com. Click here to view a current list of NORA member companies.
Classic Used Oil Generators: 1968 Oldsmobile 4-4-2
- Ecosorb International Inc. (Houston, Texas)
- Ygriega Environmental Services LLC (Edinburg, Texas)
- HOH Corporation (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
- Ewor (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
Click here to read about the latest car in NORA's series of Classic Used Oil Generators: the 1968 Oldsmoblie 4-4-2.